April 11, 2012; Cleveland, OH, USA: Indiana Pacers small forward Danny Granger (33) goes up for a shot between Cleveland Cavaliers shooting guard Anthony Parker (18) and forward Luke Harangody (44) during the game at Quicken Loans Arena. Mandatory Credit: Eric P. Mull-USPRESSWIRE
With three minutes to go in regulation, the Pacers ramped up the defense to make a run at the win which should've been enough to secure the W but for a few missed free throws by George Hill and a vapor lock foul by Paul George giving the Cavs a three-point play, forced the overtime. Fortunately, the Pacers took care of business in the free basketball time with Danny Granger knocking down a couple of key jumpers and George Hill coming through with a dagger three of his own.
Check out the links after the jump.
- Box score: Pacers 104, Cavaliers 98
- Rewind: Pacers vs. Cavaliers 120411 | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Pacers recover in OT for win over Cavs | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers notebook: Team deep enough to allow Darren Collison additional rest | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Cleveland Cavaliers get more heroics from Lester Hudson, but fall in OT to Indiana | cleveland.com
- Pacers outlast Cavs 104-98 in OT - AP
- Cavaliers: Irving, Varejao to miss at least two more games | pennlive.com
- Post-Game Grades: Pacers Don’t Lose to Cavs | Eight Points, Nine Seconds
- Pacers: Vogel gets another win to help in COY and West delivers a blow to the mascot | Pacers Insider | The Indianapolis Star | IndyStar.com
- Caught in the Web: Vogel stresses "habits over homecourt advantage" | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- NBA notebook: Gordon Hayward scores 29 points to lead Jazz past Rockets | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com