Following the loss to Chicago on Monday, the Pacers may be looking at a different spot in most rankings despite the tall order that awaited them at the United Center. Regardless of the outcome last night, Indiana took care of business in last week's unusually light week as they pulled out a 2-0 record to move to six straight wins.
While last night's loss may not be a Power Rankings killer, if Indiana can't get back on track, future losses will be with games against Atlanta, Miami, and Orlando left on deck for this week.
- NBA Power Rankings - Marc Stein - ESPN
Indiana moves to 6th in Stein's rankings, noting the road success as Indiana is just one win shy of their last season road win total.
- NBA Power Rankings: Bulls Rise To Top As Thunder, Heat Falter - SBNation.com
Tom Ziller moves Indiana to #7, nothing the difficulty Indiana will face in their next two weeks.
- Power Rankings: Bulls take back No. 1 spot | NBA.com
Schuhmann jumps the Pacers to #6, giving credit to their offensive consistency in their six game streak, while also naming Darren Collison his Plus/Minus Stud of the Week.
- Sagarin Ratings - USA Today
Indiana sits at 11th following their loss to Chicago, falling to 3-6 against the top ten teams.
- Top O' The World, Ma | NBA.com - David Aldridge
Aldridge edges the Pacers up to 12th, while showing the difficulty of Indiana's upcoming stretch.
- 2011-2012 Hollinger Power Rankings - ESPN
Indiana's loss to Chicago drops them a spot to #10 in the daily rankings.
- Chris Sheridan's Weekly NBA Power Rankings
Sheridan remains skeptical on the competition the #5 Pacers have beaten in their six game streak, but will judge further after this week. He also suggests the Pacers moving a first rounder for Chris Kaman.
- NBA Power Rankings: Bulls grab top spot by the horns | ProBasketballTalk
Like most rankings, Helin wants to see some wins against quality teams before giving the Pacers too much adoration, but jumps them to 8th.