March 3, 2012; New Orleans, LA, USA; Indiana Pacers guard Darren Collison (2) shoots over New Orleans Hornets center Gustavo Ayon (15) during the first half of a game at the New Orleans Arena. Mandatory Credit: Tyler Kaufman-US PRESSWIRE
The Indiana Pacers made it six in a row last night in New Orleans with their favorable schedule about to hit a few pot holes on the road to the playoffs.
Against the Hornets, the Pacers simply had to stay focused and as Frank Vogel said after the game, "They were obviously fatigued and we just took care of our business." So now the fun begins with the next nine games on the schedule against quality teams.
But forget looking ahead, the Pacers have never been good at that task. Besides, just looking at the next game, the Chicago Bulls at the United Center, is enough for right now. The Pacers took down the Bulls at the UC earlier in the year so they won't catch Derrick Rose and the boys off-guard. Chicago does have to play a tough game on Sunday night at the Philadelphia 76ers, but they will be ready to roll on Monday night.
Check out the links after the jump.
- Box score: Pacers 102, Hornets 84
- PACERS: Rewind: Pacers vs.Hornets 120303
- Pacers winning streak hits 6 games | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Jeff Foster's back troubles return; he misses game vs. Hornets | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- David West helps Indiana Pacers roll past New Orleans Hornets | NOLA.com
- Pacers rout Hornets for sixth straight win - NBA - AP
- The schedule is about to get tougher | Pacers Insider | The Indianapolis Star | IndyStar.com
- Bulls know threats in the East don’t stop with Heat - Chicago Sun-Times
- Seeking revenge, Bulls look to send message to up-and-coming 76ers | Chicago Bulls Talk