The Indiana Pacers did just enough to earn a win on Thursday night over the Washington Wizards setting up a challenging three-game stretch that will require far better effort and execution than the Pacers showed in the past two games.
Today the Pacers are off to Texas for back-to-back games against the San Antonio Spurs and Houston Rockets over the weekend. A trip to San Antonio is more meaningful these days for the Pacers with George Hill returning to his former team where he enjoyed his time learning the NBA game with the Spurs. Also, Roy Hibbert will face his mentor Tim Duncan in the post, assuming Duncan plays in the game.
After the two tough games in Texas, the Pacers return home to play the New York Knicks on Tuesday. The Pacers will certainly need to return playing playoff-level basketball to secure a couple of wins.
Check out the links after the jump.
- Box score: Pacers 93, Wizards 89
- Rewind: Pacers vs. Wizards 120329 | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Ugly, but a win Wall's miscue helps Indiana escape | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers notebook: Vogel earns his 50th win as head coach | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Wizards vs. Pacers: Indiana’s final push downs Washington - The Washington Post
- Granger, Hibbert lead Pacers past Wizards, 93-89 - NBA - AP
- Wizards vs Pacers Final Score: Bad Habits Creep Back Late and Lead to 93-89 Loss - Bullets Forever
- Pacers: Wasn’t pretty, but they’ll take it | Pacers Insider | The Indianapolis Star | IndyStar.com
- Shelvin Mack is back in Indianapolis - Wizards Insider - The Washington Post
- Wizards’ Nene: ‘We are not going to be the best team tomorrow’ - Wizards Insider - The Washington Post
- Basketball Prospectus | What if Kentucky played in the NBA?