There would be no fatigue issues for the Pacers playing their third game in three nights because they were able to spread the wealth and the minutes to get the job done. All 13 players that suited up scored in the game for the Pacers with George Hill leading the way off the bench with 24 points. Also, no player logged more than 28 minutes in the game. G3 also lead the team with 27:43 minutes played.
Real nice road win to avoid staring at the Miami Heat on Monday while sliding down the hill in the wrong direction. Now everyone should be rested and ready to give the Heat their best shot at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
Check out the links after the jump.
- Box score: Pacers 125, Bucks 104
- Rewind: Pacers vs. Bucks 120324 | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Hill finds his stride against Milwaukee | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Dunleavy delievers a hard shot on Hansbrough | Pacers Insider | The Indianapolis Star | IndyStar.com
- Former Pacer Dunleavy finds a place in Milwaukee | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Bucks lack energy, defense in loss to Pacers - JSOnline
- Hill scores 24, Pacers beat Bucks 125-104 - NBA - AP
- Pacers 125, Bucks 104: Too Much George Hill, Not Enough Defense - Brew Hoop
- Post-Game Grades: The Pacer Players Play Well, and This Time, the Team Does, Too. | Eight Points, Nine Seconds
- Caught in the Web: Fesenko adds depth, defense to frontcourt rotation | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Hometown hero Larry Bird resurrects Indiana Pacers | NBA.com