The Indiana Pacers have to stay on the grind on Saturday night in Milwaukee when the face the Bucks with no regard for the weariness that may be weighing on their mind and legs after playing 48-minute thrillers the past two nights.
In the spirit of staying on the grind, I can sympathize with the Pacers this morning after completing a 12-hour overnight drive I too am trying to stay on the grind with some fresh ground coffee and some relevant links from last night's game. After phone-following the game on the road last night and catching up this morning it appears the Pacers were frustrated by another entertaining performance from Steve Nash.
With the Miami Heat due in town on Monday, the Pacers should feel a sense of desperation tonight in Milwaukee against a Bucks team that is playing well of late, including a 20-point win on Friday night over Charlotte. Forget style points, the Pacers need a win tonight in any form or fashion.
Check out the links after the jump.
- Box score: Suns 113, Pacers 111
- Rewind: Pacers vs. Suns 120323 | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Indiana can't keep up with Nash, Phoenix | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Bird denies report | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Gortat, Nash lead Suns past Pacers, 113-111 - NBA - AP
- Suns back on track after edging Pacers on road
- Suns Win Shootout in Indy, Down Pacers 113-111 - Bright Side Of The Sun
- Pacers sign Utah center Kyrylo Fesenko to fill Jeff Foster void | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Post-Game Grades: Pacer Players Play Well, Pacer Team Plays Poorly in Loss to Suns | Eight Points, Nine Seconds
- Pacers boss Larry Bird could be stepping down at the worst possible time | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo! Sports
- NBA Preview - Indiana Pacers at Milwaukee Bucks - Mar 24, 2012 - CBSSports.com