ORLANDO, FL - FEBRUARY 25: Paul George of the Indiana Pacers glows in the dark as he competes during the Sprite Slam Dunk Contest part of 2012 NBA All-Star Weekend at Amway Center on February 25, 2012 in Orlando, Florida. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
With all of the events of NBA All-Star Saturday night behind us it is time for the main event -- the actual All-Star game on Sunday night.
Still hard to believe Roy Hibbert is on the East team in his fourth year and he made the hard way, earning the nod from opposing coaches for his winning level of play early in the season. While he did hit a little lull after about 18 games, it is easy to forget that he was playing through a broken nose, reset surgery and mask which was an adjustment and hampered his breathing for a few games. And he literally played through those games, not missing one along the way.
Check out the links after the jump with plenty from the dunk contest and Paul George including a clip of the Tron dunk which definitely didn't come off as well as it should have live.
- Pacers center Roy Hibbert hired nutritionist and chef to help his game | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- NBA Slam Dunk Contest 2012: Jeremy Evans Wins Disastrous Event with Clips - SBNation.com
- Utah's Jeremy Evans wins Slam Dunk Contest - NBA - Yahoo! Sports
- Slam Dunk Contest 2012 Video: Paul George Jumps Over Pacers Teammates Roy Hibbert And Dahntay Jones - SB Nation Indiana
- Ranking the 2012 dunk contest, dunk-by-dunk | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo! Sports