Coach Frank Vogel has spent the past couple of days trying to get his team back to focusing on the basics at the defensive end and expecting them to take a more aggressive approach to challenging the Heat than they in the blowout loss at Miami earlier in the season.
A little blanket of snow greeted the Heat after their small trip from Milwaukee, where they beat the Bucks last night 114-96, to Indy so hopefully the icy state of mind will carry over to Miami's offensive output at the Fieldhouse. The Heat have won three in a row and six of seven with Dwyane Wade finding a groove alongside LeBron James since returning from injury.
The Pacers will have to raise their level of play to have a chance against the Heat who have been able to win games the past two nights without having to play their main players heavy minutes.
Check out the links after the jump which includes a story on Eric Gordon having arthroscopic surgery on his right knee to keep him sidelined another six weeks. Not good news for EJ as he heads toward restricted free agency this summer.
- PACERS: Caught in the Web Indiana Pacers blog: Pacers brace for 1st back-to-back-to-back set
- Pacers' defense develops holes | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers minds are on the Heat-not impending three games in three days - fox59.com
- James scores 35, Heat finally beat Bucks 114-96 - Miami Heat - MiamiHerald.com
- James almost flawless in big Miami Heat win - Miami Heat - MiamiHerald.com
- Pacers Hit Rough Patch Before Schedule Turns - RealGM Articles
- LeBron James scores 35 as Miami Heat hunt down Milwaukee Bucks - Peninsula is Mightier
- Gordon to have surgery, miss at least 6 more weeks - NBA - Yahoo! Sports
- Help on the way: Irving could play against Pacers on Wednesday - morningjournal.com
- The tale of Magic and Bird is set to hit Broadway | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Chicago Bulls Derrick Rose does not have structural damage to back - ESPN Chicago