The Indiana Pacers have work to do to find that winning groove again after losing three in a row. The last two losses were more painful than the first just because the game was there to be taken in the fourth quarter and the Pacers didn't execute as expected while the Grizzlies and Nuggets did to earn the win.
Roy Hibbert seemed to speak for the whole locker room (which is good, because Danny Granger had already left the building. I think DG took the phrase, "when the going gets tough, the tough get going" a little to literal) when he said he was really looking forward to a day off on Sunday but was even more excited to get an actual practice in on Monday so the team can work through all of the little issues that are hurting them on the court.
Spacing, timing and communication are surely on that list, and practice is a time to get everyone back on the same page. There should be a sense of urgency to get things right with LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and the Heat in town on Tuesday.
Check out the links after the jump.
- Box score: Nuggets 113, Pacers 109
- PACERS: Rewind: Pacers vs. Nuggets 120211
- Pacers on losing streak after falling to Grizzlies | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Kravitz: Pacers' Hibbert is coming of age | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Foster taking things slowly | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Nuggets end five-game losing streak with win at Indiana - The Denver Post
- Nuggets upend Pacers 113-109 - NBA - AP
- In search of a closer: Nuggets challenge notions - The Denver Post
- Nuggets hand the Pacers their third straight loss - fox59.com
- Post-Game Grades: Porous Pacers Defense Lets Denver Run and Drive Their Way to Victory | Eight Points, Nine Seconds
- Nuggets at Pacers recap: The 500 lb gorrilla takes a night off; visits Pacers - Denver Stiffs