Once again the Indiana Pacers are forced to look themselves in the mirror and try to bounce back from a poor performance when they face the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday afternoon at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
The Pacers were in a similar spot in mid-November after looking horrible in a loss at Milwaukee which was their fifth loss in six games at the time. The Pacers came out ready to play and destroyed the Dallas Mavericks. I recall Frank Vogel's pre-game demeanor was a bit different that night and the whole team seemed to share his frame of mind when they hit the court.
It will also be interesting to see Roy Hibbert's body language and how he bounces back from the debacle in Atlanta. Marc Gasol is a tough matchup so Hibbert will have to show up and be a factor for the Pacers today.
So the Pacers have shown the ability to bounce back and straighten things out on the court which will be critical against the Grizz. That won't guarantee a win against a talented Memphis team but it should at least give the Pacers a chance to win in the end.
Check out the links:
- Game Preview: Pacers vs Grizzlies | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Pacers 2012 Year in Review | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Pacers guard Lance Stephenson rewarding franchise's patience | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Grizzlies' Zach Randolph relishes role of 'garbage man' " The Commercial Appeal
- Grizzlies' Quincy Pondexter out indefinitely with grade 2 MCL sprain " The Commercial Appeal
- How Losing Quincy Pondexter Affects The Grizzlies - Straight Outta Vancouver
- Grizzlies-Pacers Preview - AP
- Frank Vogel’s Curious Decision to Play Tyler Hansbrough the Whole Fourth Quarter - 8 Points, 9 Seconds
- Baseline to Baseline recaps: Boston’s defense has serious issues | ProBasketballTalk
- No contact yet, but Rose returns to practice; set to travel - CSNChicago
- Let's savor the era of LeBron James and Kevin Durant - SBNation.com