The Indiana Pacers host the Phoenix Suns on Friday with the body and mind rested and ready to go. After the snow knocked the Chicago Bulls off the schedule on Wednesday, the Pacers will have five full off days under their belt heading into their game with the Suns.
That has to feel good at this point of the season as the Pacers prepare for a challenging stretch of the schedule. The only possible problem from so much time off could arise from losing that game edge and arriving at the Fieldhouse tonight a bit out of sync. Yeah, that's a pretty lame excuse so the blue and gold should be ready to take care of the Suns and extend their current winning streak to four games.
While sitting out all week, the Pacers have moved into fourth place in the East with a half game lead over Milwaukee anc Chicago in the Central Division. Not a bad week of inactivity.
Check out the links:
- Game Preview: Pacers vs Suns | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Augustin Returns to Backup Role | Pacers.com
- Pacers' D.J. Augustin takes advantage of second chance | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Injuries may keep Phoenix Suns’ Goran Dragic out vs. Indiana Pacers
- Now that Pacers are in first, can they stay there? | 1070 The Fan – Opinion & Analysis
- Phoenix Suns Practice Report: Goran Sore, Gentry Is Not - Bright Side Of The Sun
- Reggie Miller grows facial hair - SBNation.com
- NBA suspends Heat’s Wade for low blow to Bobcats’ Sessions | The Point Forward - SI.com
- Video: Mavs’ Collison hits one-legged buzzer-beater against Thunder | The Point Forward - SI.com
- Bucks in thick of Central race for now - AP
- Avery Johnson is out in Brooklyn, but Deron Williams' own demise is sinking the Nets - Yahoo! Sports