Eric P. Mull-US PRESSWIRE
Pacers need to take advantage of their schedule to keep moving their record over .500.
The Pacers return to action after arguably their best effort of the season when they simply blew out the Utah Jazz at the Fieldhouse on Wednesday. With the Boston Celtics and Brooklyn Nets slipping of late, the Pacers find themselves in the mix with several teams already battling for playoff positioning in the Eastern Conference.
The makes games like the one tonight in Cleveland and then in New Orleans on Saturday vitally important to keep pace and take advantage of the schedule before things get more challenging next week. The Pacers handled the Cavs last week by trying to make someone other than Kyrie Irving beat them. Repeating that effort will be a challenge with the Cavs playing at home and having a chance to adjust.
One thing is for sure, Cavs' mascot Moondog won't be messing around David West tonight. Last year West accidentally dropped Moondog like a bad habit during pregame warmups. This year the Pacers just need to knock out the Cavs on the scoreboard.
Check out the links:
- World Ending? Pacers Think Not! | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Game Preview: Pacers vs Cavs | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Hansbrough, Pacers bench finally getting on track | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers-Cavaliers Preview - AP
- Analyzing Tyler Zeller and the Changes in His Offensive Game - Fear The Sword
- Kyrie Irving: Cleveland Cavaliers star and teammates wear mask | The Point Forward - SI.com
- New Orleans Hornets shooting guard Eric Gordon set to rejoin team | NOLA.com
- NBA makes tweaks to NBA All-Star events including Three-Point, Dunk Contest | The Point Forward - SI.com
- Blogtable: All Worked Up Over Ricky " NBA.com | Hang Time Blog