USA TODAY Sports
The Pacers took advantage of a strong first half effort to cruise home to a big win over the Jazz on Wednesday night.
The Indiana Pacers hit the road for a pair of games on this weekend against Cleveland and New Orleans. After their monstrous, bounce-back win over the Utah Jazz on Wednesday night, the Pacers have a chance to put another little win streak together before the scheduled stiffens after Christmas Day.
Since I was commuting home from the Bay Area during the game last night, I only have the highlights to go on which were plentiful. The best highlight was seeing the Pacers maintain that big lead throughout the second half. They didn't allow the Jazz to make a significant run and come back to life to make things interesting. Good times.
Those good times included Gerald Green capping off a nice night like only he can. Check that clip out along with the links:
- Jazz at Pacers - Box score and highlights
- Game Rewind: Pacers 104, Jazz 84 | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Pacers notebook: Tyler Hansbrough may be finding shooting touch | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Defense dominates as Pacers rout Jazz, 104-84 | 1070 The Fan – Opinion & Analysis
- Utah Jazz blown out by Indiana Pacers, 104-84 | The Salt Lake Tribune
- Quiet Drama on Display | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Green scores 21 to lead Pacers past Jazz 104-84 - AP
- NBA Final Score: Utah Jazz 84 at Indiana Pacers 104 -- Quick Recap - SLC Dunk
- Post Game Grades – Pacers Dominate Jazz in Best Performance of the Season | 8 Points, 9 Seconds
- Pacers: Augustin or Hansbrough? | Pacers Insider | The Indianapolis Star | IndyStar.com
- Q&A: Utah Jazz Head Coach Tyrone Corbin on His Team's Three Bigs - The Triangle Blog - Grantland