Jeff Hanisch-USA TODAY Sports
The Indiana Pacers have really struggled to play well, let alone win on the road against the Milwaukee Bucks. Last night added another loss to the legend.
During the lockout-shortened season last year, the Pacers posted a pair of wins on the road against the Bucks and appeared to put their past struggles behind them. Of course, the Bucks were in a bit of transition last year without Andrew Bogut in the middle. In fact, Drew Gooden started both games last season for the Bucks at center.
In the previous three years, the Pacers were 1-5 at the Bradley Center and like last night, playing comparable teams but for some reason not playing at close to a winning level. So the Pacers are now 0-2 at the Bradley Center this season and they earned those two L's.
The Pacers appeared to be the better team in the first half last night with the ability to control the game, yet 14 turnovers kept them from seizing the game. Those wasted opportunities to build an early lead came back to haunt them in the second half as the Bucks and Brandon Jennings caught fire to deliver the Pacers another frustrating loss in Milwaukee.
The Pacers have to bounce back quickly on Wednesday night when they host the Utah Jazz with Gordon Hayward making his annual visit to the Fieldhouse. The Jazz helped the Pacers out on Tuesday night by pulling off an impressive road win over the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday.
Check out the links:
- Pacers at Bucks - Box score and highlights
- Game Rewind: Pacers at Bucks | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Pacers fail to keep win streak alive in 98-93 loss to Bucks | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Jennings helps Bucks beat Pacers - AP
- Jennings leads Bucks over Pacers - JSOnline
- Jennings heats up in fourth quarter as Bucks beat Pacers | 1070 The Fan – Opinion & Analysis
- Jennings' season-high 34 points carry Bucks past Pacers, 98-93 - Brew Hoop
- Jazz-Pacers Preview - AP
- Bulls may cut Nate Robinson, according to report - SBNation.com
- Colts, Pacers Owners Make Major Donation - Newsroom - Inside INdiana Business with Gerry Dick