Howard Smith-US PRESSWIRE
The Pacers might catch a backcourt break if Holiday can't play for Philly.
The Pacers will have a new starting lineup with Gerald Green filling in for the injured Lance Stephenson. While the Pacers are down a starter, they may get a break if Philly's tough, young point guard Jrue Holiday can't play. Holiday had his foot checked out on Thursday and was declared a game-time decision against the Pacers with a sprained foot.
Even if Holiday plays, it appears he won't be in top shape. If he doesn't play, Evan Turner could slide to the point with Nick Young added to the lineup. The Sixers have enough guys who can throw a C.J. Miles night at the Pacers, so the home team will need to be on point defensively from the tip.
Check out the links:
- Game Preview: Pacers vs 76ers | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Pacers hope return to starting lineup gets Gerald Green out of season-long slump | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Vogel’s prescription for bench: take two Hansbroughs | 1070 The Fan – Opinion & Analysis
- Sixers' Holiday has foot sprain - Philly.com
- 76ers-Pacers Preview - AP
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Indiana Pacers Preview: One Day At A Time - Liberty Ballers
- Jrue Holiday injury: 76ers' guard hurts foot, undergoing MRI - Liberty Ballers
- Jrue Holiday is a game-time decision for Philadelphia
- Sixers head coach Doug Collins expects Wright shot
- Byron Scott believes Indiana Pacers should keep going West: Cleveland Cavaliers Insider | cleveland.com
- At the Game with Mike Epps | video | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS