Eric P. Mull-US PRESSWIRE
Cleveland trying to make up for lost time with Irving back from injury.
Coach Frank Vogel is trying to shake up the vibe of his second unit by adding Ben Hansbrough to the mix in place of D.J. Augustin. The Pacers may need a little extra energy to make sure they are ready to roll for the 5-17 Cavs. That record for Cleveland doesn't tell the whole story for Cleveland since they were 2-9 during an 11-game stretch with star point guard Kyrie Irving on the shelf due to a broken finger.
Irving returned to action on Tuesday night to lead the Cavs over the Los Angeles Lakers with 28 points and 11 assists. Between Irving and active big man Anderson Varejao, the Pacers will have their hands full. The Pacers should have an advantage coming off of two days of rest while the Cavs have to amp things up again after an emotional win at home last night.
Check out the links:
- Indiana Pacers Prepare Special 12-Hour, 12/12/12 Offer | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Now the backup point guard, Ben Hansbrough hopes to spark the Pacers' second team - fox59.com
- Indiana Pacers: It's the shoes... and the Chicken Alfredo, hotel and fingernails | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Cavaliers-Pacers Preview - AP
- Cavaliers vs. Lakers Final Score: Cleveland Tops Los Angeles in Kyrie Irving's Return - Fear The Sword
- Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers outlast Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers, 100-94 | cleveland.com
- NBA Recap - Los Angeles Lakers at Cleveland Cavaliers - Dec 11, 2012 - CBSSports.com
- Video: Kobe Bryant, Kyrie Irving put on a show | ProBasketballTalk
- Mike D’Antoni to a pressing reporter after a Lakers loss: ‘You’re starting to piss me off’ (VIDEO) | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo! Sports