Pacers leave Fieldhouse for next four games with the bitter taste of a frustrating loss to Spurs still lingering.
The 104-97 loss will sting for the Pacers after they let a 17-point lead evaporate in a hurry. Now the Pacers have a couple of days off to make their way out to Los Angeles for their next game on Tuesday night against the Lakers. No easy task considering the Lakers are as desperate for wins as the Pacers after losing again last night to Memphis.
The Pacers will play their next four games on the road, with games at Sacramento and Golden State before they head back to the Midwest to play at Chicago. The road games are starting to stack up for the Pacers which hasn't helped with the team's inconsistent play. After this trip, the Pacers will have played 12 of their first 18 games on the road. At some point, they will have to take advantage of a more favorable schedule with more games at the Fieldhouse.
Check out the links:
- Spurs at Pacers - Box score and highlights
- Pacers Still Searching for Solutions, Identity | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Game Rewind: Pacers 97, Spurs 104 | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Pacers Insider: San Antonio shows how elite teams finish games | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers notebook: Vogel avoids sitting all five starters at once | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers implode down the stretch, lose 11th straight to Spurs | 1070 The Fan – Opinion & Analysis
- Pacers: The one the Spurs took away | Pacers Insider | The Indianapolis Star | IndyStar.com
- Parker leads Spurs past Pacers - AP
- Spurs Nation " Big Three lead rally, avoid bump in road
- Post Game Grades: Pacers Blow 17-point Lead, Lose to Spurs | Eight Points, Nine Seconds
- Spurs defeat George Hill's Pacers, 104-97 - Pounding The Rock
- El Conclusión: San Antonio Spurs 104, Indiana Pacers 97 | 48 Minutes of Hell
- NBA teams should be thankful for health | BlogNBAsketball