Debby Wong-US PRESSWIRE
The Indiana Pacers have to wake up early for a noon tip at Madison Square Garden on Sunday.
In general, NBA players including the Indiana Pacer are creatures of the night. They play games in the evening and then have to wind down after the game until the early morning hours.
Today the Pacers tip off at 12 p.m. ET against the Knicks so they will have to deny the force of any biorhythmic upheaval to play their best game of the season because the Knicks are flat out bringing it this season.
Plus, the Knicks have another advantage with the early tip. No doubt veteran leaders Jason Kidd (38 years old), Rasheed Wallace (38), Marcus Camby (38) and Kurt Thomas (40) will be excited to get the game over in time to make it for the early bird special for dinner.
- Lance´s 3 pointer vs Mavs - YouTube
- Game Preview: Pacers vs. Knicks | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Pacers guard Sam Young produces when called upon after sitting | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers try to build momentum against Knicks | 1070 The Fan – Opinion & Analysis
- NBA Sunday Shootaround: Assessing the Knicks, Grizzlies and Clippers - SBNation.com
- Pacers-Knicks Preview - AP
- Donnie Walsh returns to Madison Square Garden when Indiana Pacers face New York Knicks today - NYPOST.com
- NBA PM: The Heart Of Roy Hibbert’s Struggles | HOOPSWORLD | Basketball News & NBA Rumors
- NY Knicks' meltdown against Memphis Grizzlies leads to first loss of the season, shows team must control its emotions - NY Daily News
- NY Knicks' sixth man J.R. Smith says he isn't enjoying New York City nightlife as much this year allowing him to stay focused on basketball - NY Daily News
- Knicks’ Smith calls out Grizzlies’ Bayless after on-court scuffle | The Point Forward - SI.com
- Rasheed Wallace wants to coach? - NBA - Pro Basketball - Rumors - FanNation
- 3-pointer: Darren Collison struggles in Indiana return - Dallas Mavericks Blog - ESPN Dallas