Brian Spurlock-US PRESSWIRE - Presswire
After splitting a pair of preseason games with the Minnesota Timberwolves last week, the Indiana Pacers play three practice games this week.
According to Mike Wells, both Danny Granger and George Hill took part in practice on Sunday, including some scrimmage time for Granger. The team's leading scorer has been sitting out scrimmages while following the training staff's plan to take care of his knee during the preseason. David West sprained his ankle but it doesn't appear to be anything serious.
Check out the rest of the links:
- Pacers notebook: Rookie Miles Plumlee thinking too much | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Expectations for the Pacers | NBA.com
- Keep an Eye on Where the Bigs Get Their Shots | Eight Points, Nine Seconds
- NBA preseason Lakers and Bulls have issues - SheridanHoops.com
- Dahntay Jones says "Linsanity" was bigger because Lin was Knick | ProBasketballTalk
- Video: Metta World Peace kisses a girls hand in the stands | ProBasketballTalk