Indiana and Minnesota are suddenly engaged in a professional hoops battle.
After the Indiana Pacers lost their preseason opener to the Minnesota Timberwolves in Fargo on Wednesday, the two teams will meet up again tonight at Bankers Life Fieldhouse for more preseason fine tuning.
Meanwhile, Tamika Catchings stepped up when Katie Douglas went down with an injury last night and helped the Indiana Fever cruise past the Connecitcut Sun, setting up a WNBA Finals series against the Minnesota Lynx. Congrats to the Fever for rallying past the Sun in impressive fashion. Certainly can't have enough championship caliber ball played at the Fieldhouse.
As for the Pacers, they showed off their new scoreboard to the media yesterday which you can read about in the links. Also, it appears George Hill will remain out with Danny Granger for the game tonight as he rests a thumb injury. David West is expected to play, though.
Enjoy the links today:
- Fever beat Sun 87-71 to advance to WNBA Finals | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers hope to put something bigger on new scoreboard | 1070 The Fan – Opinion & Analysis
- Coach Frank Vogel dissatisfied with Pacers' play in exhibition loss to Minnesota Timberwolves | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Five reasons to feel positive about the Indiana Pacers - SheridanHoops.com
- Pacers: Doing it big at the fieldhouse | Pacers Insider | The Indianapolis Star | IndyStar.com
- Pacers Look to Regroup After First Preseason Game | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- NBA: Cut the Check: Pacers have new scoreboard, plan to look good on it - fox59.com
- Indiana Pacers offseason review: Roy Hibbert, George Hill and tough decisions - SBNation.com
- No lingering soreness for Roy | StarTribune.com
- Timberwolves: For free agents, one last chance to make an impression - TwinCities.com
- Timberwolves have radio, TV coverage Saturday, but not Friday - TwinCities.com
- So, do offensive rebounds really come at a cost? - TrueHoop Blog - ESPN
- Brandon Roy is back on the court. That is a good thing. | ProBasketballTalk