The Indiana Fever play the Atlanta Dream tonight at Conseco Fieldhouse in the decisive Game 3 of the WNBA's Eastern Conference finals. No official word on the availability of MVP Tamika Catchings but it doesn't sound like she will be a viable option tonight.
Also, Billy Hunter and the NBPA scrapped regional membership meetings today to instead sit at the negotiating table with the NBA in New York. Once again a little optimism is flowing after things ebbed quickly last week. After watching some hoops this weekend, I'm past all of the details and ready for some action. Here's to hoping a deal is struck soon!
Check out the links after the jump with more on the Fever, CBA talks and Kelvin Sampson preferring to take the blame for poor administrative skills as opposed to cheating.
- Fever may have to play without Catchings tonight | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers Like David West…..Bad Idea | blogNBAsketball
- Knez offers a case against signing David West.
- With owners split, NBPA aims to unite players, turn corner - NBA - CBSSports.com Basketball
- NBA rookies-to-be dealing with financial concerns – USATODAY.com
- Derek Fisher of Los Angeles Lakers urges unity among NBA players - ESPN
- CBA Talk: Competitive Balance and Genetically Engineered Super Gorillas - 8.9
- Exiled Sampson admits mistakes, rues bad timing of offenses - NCAA Division I Mens Basketball - CBSSports.com
- Report: Lawyers making millions off NBPA - CBSSports.com
- They Will Be the Brooklyn Nets - NetsDaily