As the NFL Lockout winds down, I can't help but hope for the same turnout for the NBA. However, from all that is said, the two situations (NFL & NBA) are night and day and the two sides are much further apart in the NBA. With the NBA lockout present and a lack of pressure to get a deal done, it looks like we have a long road ahead of us.
After the jump, check out the links of the past couple days...
- Pacers players start to look overseas for basketball opportunities | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers face intriguing matchups -- if NBA has a season | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Monson: Deron Williams, other NBA stars head for rude awakening overseas | The Salt Lake Tribune
- Lance Allred has a piece of advice for Deron Williams and other NBA players who think they’re going to weather the lockout by signing with and playing for teams overseas: Watch out.
- Pistons plan schedule betting on end to NBA labor impasse - Crain's Detroit Business - Detroit News and Information
- The Point Forward » Posts A little work could turn Jennings into All-Star «
- Could we be seeing another Central Division All-Star PG??