Former Purdue Boilermakers E'Twaun Moore and JaJuan Johnson were introduced yesterday to the Boston Celtics fans/media. Shelvin Mack was also introduced to the Washington Wizards fans/media yesterday. Even though he was a second round pick, Mack has a great opportunity to not only stick but also to have an impact behind John Wall.
The current CBA expires tomorrow and no real progress has been made. A lockout seems inevitable, hopefully it is a short and sweet one! After the jump, check out the links of the day, including more news about CBA talks...
- Revenue sharing still a dispute in NBA labor talks - USATODAY.com
- Next (and last?) CBA session Thursday - CBSSports.com
- NBA players, owners set to meet Thursday, the final day before the collective bargaining agreement expires - ESPN
- NBA AM: Last Run For Larry Bird? - Basketball News & NBA Rumors -
- Larry's Legends: Hill joins the hometown Pacers fraternity - fox59.com
- Bird's ties to Boston still strong - Boston.com
- Ranking The Central - Basketball News & NBA Rumors - The Central Division may have been the worst division in the league last season - what about 2011-12?
- Johnson, Moore play the numbers game -Celtics blog - Boston Globe basketball news The Celtics introduced their two draft picks from Purdue at Edison K-8 School in Brighton where they unveiled a mobile computer lab.
- Chris Singleton, Shelvin Mack Have Plenty Of Experience With Advanced Scouting Reports - Bullets Forever
- Washington Wizards introduce Chris Singleton, Shelvin Mack as part of move toward defense, maturity - The Washington Post
- Ron Artest's agent shoots down reports that he will play in Finland - latimes.com
- East Chicago's Angel Garcia no longer one-dimensional Garcia is taking part in a rookie and free agent workout with the Pacers today.