Coming back from a 3-0 deficit has happened in other sports, so as Coach Frank Vogel asks, "Why Not Now?" If these Indiana Pacers were getting smoked every game, there would be no reason to even consider asking such a question. But, they have played the Chicago Bulls so well each game that it doesn't hurt to ask this question.
I know, I know...a 3-0 deficit is a huge hurdle to tackle, especially against the top-seeded Bulls (specifically, Derrick Rose). However, it doesn't hurt letting your mind wonder? Does it?
After the jump, check out the links of the day...
- Box Score
- PACERS: Game Rewind - Pacers 89, Bulls 84
- All red and black at the fieldhouse | Pacers Insider blog | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
Pacers lose home edge as Bulls fans invade fieldhouse | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
The Indiana Pacers won their first playoff game in five years Saturday, but they had to do it in what at times amounted to United Center South.
WINNERS AT LAST | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
The Indiana Pacers had been the stars of this nightmare before. The confidence they showed during the first three quarters against the Chicago Bulls was replaced with sweaty palms and jittery decision-making, with the end result being disappointing losses.
- Danny Granger, Pacers finally hold off Bulls for Game 4 victory - NBA - SI.com
- Bulls need to go out and pound pesky Pacers - Chicago Sun-Times
- Pacers finally hold off Bulls | The Journal Gazette | Fort Wayne, IN
Chicago Bulls: Chicago Bulls fail, again, to inspire with lackluster loss after three lifeless victories - chicagotribune.com
In NBA playoff series against Indiana Pacers, Chicago Bulls aren't showing they have the stuff of champions
- Chicago Bulls: Chicago Bulls' 89-84 loss turns on Derrick Rose's turned ankle - chicagotribune.com