Today's articles are all about preparation with one more day to go until tomorrow's game at Conseco Fieldhouse. The Indiana Pacers will host their first playoff game in 5 years and they are prepping to make it a fun night. Paul George wasn't satisfied with his offensive game on Monday, so when the team returned he immediately hit the gym. I woke up to having George's tweet on my phone Tuesday morning...he was hitting the gym late! I would love to see George with a breakout offensive game, but it makes me more excited to see he is willing to put in the effort.
Darren Collison seems to think he will be able to go for tomorrow's game. However, T.J. Ford and A.J. Price are ready and willing if he were to not be healthy enough. Collison will do whatever he can to get out here, but his strength (speed and quickness) would be limited quite a bit I would imagine.
After the jump, check out the links of the day as we all count down the hours to tomorrow's game at work today and tomorrow....it's like watching water boil...
- Pacers' Collison hopes to be ready for Game 3 | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com Collison hopes to play, but Ford and Price are ready for big minutes if he can't...
- Pacers look for answers in crunch time
- George gets in some extra work well into the night | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com George wasn't happy with he offensive performance last game, so he decided to get to work...
- Will Bulls fans leave Pacers seeing red? | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com Conseco will be packed tomorrow night...but, will we be seeing too much red?
- Pacers Stay Close In Game 2 Effort - RealGM Basketball Blog
- How To Win By Losing, Or, Your 2010-11 Indiana Pacers!: The Q: GQ
- Bulls' Derrick Rose a thorn in the side of plucky Pacers - USATODAY.com
- 2011 NBA Playoffs: Indiana Pacers guard Darren Collison is optimistic for Game 3 - ESPN Chicago
- Chicago Bulls: Derrick Rose and Chicago Bulls just taking what Indiana Pacers are giving them - chicagotribune.com
- Blog a Bull