The Indiana Pacers will take on the Orlando Magic today. It's hard to know exactly what kind of playing time we will see form Dwight Howard, Jameer Neslon and company, but it should be a great opportunity for the two teams to fine tune a few things and get the reserves some run while the starters get some rest.
As discussed yesterday, Danny Granger made a few comments regarding him rather playing the Chicago Bulls than the Boston Celtics in the first round of the playoffs. Bob Kravitz wrote a piece on this very topic today, wondering if Granger can back up his talk. I honestly think this was simply Granger answering a question of who he would rather face first, rather than him trying to stir something up or get in the Bulls' heads. I could be way off, but it seems to come off that way.
After the jump, check out the links of the day. The playoffs are almost here! Only a couple more days until the Indiana Pacers are back in playoffs after a 5 year absence...
- PACERS: Countdown to Tipoff: Pacers at Orlando
- Kravitz: Can Pacers' Granger back up his talk? | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com For now, Indiana Pacers forward Danny Granger isn't as unpopular in Chicago as, say, Steve Bartman, Jay Cutler and Cheeseheads.
- With 1 game left, Pacers prepare for Bulls | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers Begin Preparing for Bulls...
- Orlando Magic-Indiana Pacers preview: Magic close regular season against Indiana Pacers - OrlandoSentinel.com
- Easy call: Magic need to sit Dwight Howard tonight – Orlando Magic BasketBlog – Orlando Sentinel
- Pacers-Magic Preview - April 12, 2011 - NBA - CBSSports.com The Orlando Magic weren't nearly as dominant in 2010-11 as they were in the past two seasons, but their star center may have never been better.
- Chicago Bulls' Ronnie Brewer sprains thumb;Joakim Noah tweaks ankle - ESPN Chicago The Bulls have not let up recently despite locking up the #1 seed in the East and last night they took a couple of dings. Noah's ankle is the biggest story to watch since he hasn't been playing 100% as it is, that delicate ankle may show up again in the playoffs.
- Bulls Vs. Pacers, NBA Playoffs: Chicago's Defense Dominant, But Indiana's Isn't Too Shabby - SBNation.com The Bulls have the NBA's best defense, but the Pacers earn their bread on that end as well. SB Nation preview of Bulls vs. Pacers breaks it down.
- RealGM 2010-11 Euroleague Season Awards - RealGM Basketball Blog Stanko Barac get's some love as he is voted Most Improved in Euroleague play...
- Butler point guard Shelvin Mack will test NBA draft waters - NCAA Basketball - SI.com INDIANAPOLIS (AP) Butler's Shelvin Mack wants to find out where he stands in the NBA draft.
- NBA lockout coming closer to a reality every day as Las Vegas Summer League gets scrapped for 2011 Mitch Lawrence reports on the NBA already shutting down the Vegas summer league. The Pacers usually play in the Orlando summer league so I'm sure that will be scrapped as well, but considering there is so much time between now and then, the league is obviously prepping for a legit lockout this summer.