Our roster is all but set and the preseason is upon us FINALLY.
So what are some of your expectations for the 2011-2012 season? Both good and bad. Some of my expectations are after the jump...
- I expect Danny Granger to shoot at least 45% from the field.
- I expect 7 Pacers to average double figures on the year
- I expect our second leading scorer on the year to average more than 13 points a game like last year.
- I expect Collison to provide some resistance on the defensive end. And if he doesn't, I expect Vogel to bench his ass.
- I expect Hibbert to be steady all year. No more confidence issues and taking a dive halfway through the year. I also expect him to get 9 rebounds a game.
- I expect us to end up at worst a 6th seed (Miami, Chicago, Boston, New York, and Orlando or NJ depending on who gets Howard).
- I expect David West to miss nearly 10 games due to his knee and the ridiculous lock out shortened season schedule.
- I expect to look at the George Hill trade midway through the year and say, "that trade helped both teams."
- I expect Paul George to hit a snag sometime during the year and then see this place start to question how good he is. I then expect him to rebound and remind us how good he can be if he continues to develop.
- I expect Lance Stephenson to behave 100% all year. No locker room problems. No crazy women. No prostitutes. I also expect Lance to disappoint me on the court. I hope I am wrong though.
- I expect many NBA teams and players to complain about Hansborough and Foster after the game when they send half their team crashing into the floor.
- I expect us to try and make a trade at the trade deadline. I expect Rush to be apart of that deal. I expect the deal to fall through.