Game day, y'all!
Well, preseason game day, but it sure seems closer to a regular season game, doesn't it? After a week of practice, the Indiana Pacers will take on the Chicago Bulls in one of two preseason games before the regular season. As Mike Wells reports, the Pacers will be playing it much more like a regular season game, too.
Pacers coach Frank Vogel wants to play his rotation players 80 percent of the game because there are just two preseason games this year.
"It is a little weird," Pacers swingman Danny Granger said. "Normally the rotation players play a lot of minutes in the final two preseason games. But it is the final two preseason games because we're only playing two games."
- PACERS: Caught in the Web Indiana Pacers blog: Hill makes debut vs. Bulls
- It's more like regular season | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- NBA notebook: After spurning Pacers, Crawford agrees with Blazers | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers talk to Michael Redd | Pacers Insider blog | The Indianapolis Star | IndyStar.com
- Pacers show interest in Redd - JSOnline
- Pacers F Hansbrough back to reserve role - NBA - AP
- Kawhi Leonard Is Even More Explosive Than The Spurs Expected - 8.9