The NBA labor negotiations on Wednesday reportedly produced some incremental movement toward a settlement. After the NBA Board of Governors meeting wraps up today, both sides are expected to return to the table to keep working toward a deal.
If that BoG meeting generates a revenue sharing plan the players like, things may get even more positive. Sorry, but I'm not holding my breath. Here are the links with all of the details.
- BRI, revenue sharing take center stage in talks - CBSSports.com - Berger
- NBA Lockout Roundup: What is being reported Thursday - Sheridanhoops.com
- NBA owners, players closer on revenue split - NBA - Yahoo! Sports
- NBA owners, players working toward achieving revenue split, little else - Ian Thomsen - SI.com
- NBA talks reach messy point where even Cohen needs a drink - NBA - CBSSports.com Basketball
- How the Pacers Players Rank Among Their Peers, According to My Peers - 8.9
- Measuring Rick Carlisle's ability to maximize his rotations. | The Two Man Game
- Throwing rocks - TrueHoop Blog - ESPN