If you don't know who federal mediator George Cohen is, then you're in luck because he's stepped into the spotlight of the NBA lockout coverage. Today Cohen will be in the room with the negotiating teams for NBA owners and players as they try to reach an agreement to put NBA basketball back on the court. As you can see in the stories today, no one is getting their hopes up for a sudden resolution today. Ugh.
After the jump, check out plenty of links on Cohen and the lockout along with stories on Danny Granger offering dinner to Conseco Fieldhouse workers and E'Twaun Moore doing work on the court in Italy.
- Danny Granger to Host Lockout Dinner for Conseco Workers - 8.9
- E'Twaun Moore, Scal, combine for 19 points in Italian League - RedsArmy.com - The Voice Of Celtics Fans
- What the Pacers should do when the lockout ends | ProBasketballTalk
- Competitive balance? NBA has always been about dynasties | NBA.com
- HoopsHype.com NBA Blogs - Matt Tolnick " Stern right in seeking more parity
- NBA winning public fight with players - NBA - Wojnarowski
- Reports: NBA has secret contingency schedules? - CBSSports.com
- Decertification talk silenced; Tuesday's meeting big - A. Sherrod Blakely
- Derek Fisher, Champion Point Guard and Face of the Players Union - NYTimes.com
- NBA, union meet with federal mediator - CBSSports.com
- The items preventing the NBA lockout from being settled - Sheridanhoops.com
- Man in the middle, Cohen, keeps both sides' respect | NBA.com
- NBA lockout -- Can George Cohen save the season? - ESPN
- Study: NBA teams lose more when they’re winning by one at the half | The Basketball Jones | Blogs | theScore.com