1. Somehow is able to get his hands on Cole Aldrich. Especially if star potential players like Derrick Favors, Wesley Johnson, or Evan Turner are available.
2. Is unable to make a trade next year involving our numerous expiring contracts that will be -- Dunleavy, Murphy, TJ Ford, and Solomon Jones.
3. Acquires any more white players. <--- a joke, but not really.
4. Keeps JOB another year.
Speaking of him..I will also cry if JOB..
1. Refuses to get AJ Price playing time. I know Ford and Watson are playing well, but we don't need to win games now for any reason.
2. Treats Roy Hibbert like anything less than a legitimate NBA Center. Allow him to continue growing and improving. Just look at where he is now compared to last year.