The Indiana Pacers touched down in Memphis today after a morning workout at the Fieldhouse. In fact, I know they arrived safely in Memphis around 4:30PM because Brandon Rush led the Pacers' Twitter brigade by announcing the plane's touchdown.
Earlier T.J. Ford mentioned the team's departure which included the Pacers' point guard even though he isn't expected to play in any of the games this week after tweaking a hamstring yesterday.
Speaking of departures, I'll be travelling early tomorrow morning so here are few links of interest, including a nice look at Roy Hibbert. Plus, as Mike Wells mentioned yesterday, Hibbert explains why the rookies will be wearing pink backpacks while the rooks react.
- Caught in the Web: For Roy Hibbert, it is time to start putting all of the hard work he put in this summer to the test.
- VIDEO: Rooks react to the pink fashion accessory supplied by Roy Hibbert.
- Box scores. Beautiful NBA box scores. Eight of them to be exact after the first round of preseason games on Tuesday night.
- The Griz are dragging their feet on picking up Mike Conley's contract extension, but for now he is running the point.
- Real nice preview of tonight's game from 3 Shades of Blue.