Here are some links of interest following the Indiana Pacers win over the Toronto Raptors:
- Bruno's Inside the Game LIVE blogcast and Postgame Report.
Mike Wells reports on the Pacers cruising to a win over the Raptors and remaining mathematically alive for the playoffs. Forget the math, Jim O'Brien is just enjoying how his team is playing.
"I think that our guys seem to be having fun playing basketball," O'Brien said. "They're playing hard, they're working hard in practice still. They're an easy group to coach. Any time we can challenge shots the way we did and get out on the break, we can put points on the board."
- Pacers Notebook has JOB discussing Mike Dunleavy's return and the impact on Brandon Rush, along with Roy Hibbert matchups and Marquis Daniels remaining out of action.
- Dave Feschuk reports on the fluctuating results on Toronto's big men in a weak effort from the Raptors.
- Frank Zicarelli reports on the Raptors playing for next year.
- Mike ponders Danny Granger's credentials for the NBA's Most Improved Player award in his Pacers Insider post.
- Speaking of Grangers MIP bid, the Pacers are going full throttle with the campaign setting up a DG4MIP site which includes an online petition to lend your support to the cause.
- Hoop Heads North suffered through last night's game without many good feelings about the Raptors.
- Raptors Republic considers implementing a mercy rule after watching this game.