Here are a few links of interest after the Pacers win last night:
- First, just prior to tip some news broke on the health status of Danny Granger and Mike Dunleavy. The good news is that Granger is targeting the upcoming three-game roadie for his return. The bad news is that Dun is looking at surgery to repair a bone spur on his right knee. Regardless of the medical path he takes, Jim O'Brien doesn't expect Dun back this year.
- Bruno's Inside the Game LIVE and Postgame Report. With all the offensive rebounds in this one (DEN 18, IND 17), the Nuggets ended up with a 28-18 advantage in second-chance points. Fortunately, the Pacers were able to cash their second-chance points in when it mattered.
- Jeff Rabjohns reports on the stunning fourth quarter turn around for the Pacers.
- Kevin Lee offers his update on the injury situation.
- Benjamin Hochman reports on the continuing road woes of the Nuggets.
- Jeff Foster's play has folks in Denver still pining for the trade that didn't happen.
- Roundball Mining Company tries to make sense of the Nuggets loss.
- Pacers Insider looks at the Pacers win over the Nuggets giving them a win against five of the six division leaders so far this season.